You can bury them in the sand or camouflage them under a plastic bag, towel, or rock. Ideally, you should be able to spot your car keys from the surf to make sure no one steals them.
Where do you leave your car keys when surfing?
Leaving Your Car Key With Your Car When Surfing (5 Solutions)
- Wrap your car key in a diaper and hide it under your seat. …
- Leave your key on top of a wheel or under the frame of your car. …
- Put your key in the exhaust pipe. …
- Put the key inside the spare wheel. …
- Use a combination key lock.
Where do you put your car keys on the beach?
Here are a couple of alternatives you could also use to keep your key secure:
- Place the key in a sealed bag and put inside a tow float.
- Get a copy of the key without the electronic part and use to drive to the beach (won’t work with cars that require the electronic key to be nearby to start), then tie to your swimsuit.
What do you do with car keys when paddle boarding?
If your fob is too jazzy to take apart or you just don’t want to do it, have a dealer cut you a key that opens the door only. When doing any of these things be sure to hide your fob well within your car. Don’t leave it anyplace visible or obvious like the seat or in an open glove box.
Where do surfers hide their keys?
Hiding Your Key On Your Vehicle
This is by far the most common thing that we as surfers do. We tuck it up under the wheel, bumper, or tailgate. And usually we do it in plain view of thieves who are just waiting for us to give them an easy shot at all the things in our cars.
Where do you put your phone while surfing?
I would say that you should just leave your phone and wallet in the car… You can put your key on a string around your neck and put it in your wetsuite.
What do you do with your car keys when you snorkel?
What to Do with Car Keys When Snorkeling?
- Leave Everything Unnecessary at the Hotel/Accommodation.
- Bring a Dry Bag.
- Zip Lock in Swimsuit Pocket.
- Waterproof Pouches and Wallets on a Belt.
- Store Your Stuff in Your Parked Car.
- Bury and Hide Your Things in the Sand.
How can I hide my phone and keys at the beach?
If you plan on leaving your spot on the beach at any point in the day, it’s a good idea to have a hiding spot to conceal your phone and keys from thieves. Try using a used sun screen bottle by washing it out and cutting off the top, so your valuables can fit inside.
Where do you put your keys when paddle boarding?
– Around neck in waterproof bag either tucked under a vest pfd and/or under wetsuit. – In vest or waist PFD in a waterproof bag and/or in a secure pocket ideally with a attached string. – In deck bag on board in a waterproof bag. Wear your leash so you don’t lose your board, and keys.
Where do you put keys?
- At Home in a Drawer. PRO- Safe and secure. CON- They’re at home; you’re not.
- Under Your Car in a Magnetic Holder. PRO- Works well. …
- In the Glove Compartment. PRO- Secure. …
- At a Freind’s House. PRO- Safe. …
- In a Storage Unit. PRO- Safe, secure, and someone is always on duty.