How do I change multiple rows to columns in Excel?
How to use the macro to convert row to column
- Open the target worksheet, press Alt + F8, select the TransposeColumnsRows macro, and click Run.
- Select the range that you want to transpose and click OK:
- Select the upper left cell of the destination range and click OK:
How do I convert rows to multiple columns?
Highlight all of the columns that you want to unpivot into rows, then click on Unpivot Columns just above your data. Once you’ve clicked on Unpivot Columns, Excel will transform your columnar data into rows.
How do I transpose multiple rows into a single column?
You can use the following excel formula to transpose multiple columns that contain a range of data into a single column F:
- #1 type the following formula in the formula box of cell F1, then press enter key.
- #2 select cell F1, then drag the Auto Fill Handler over other cells until all values in range B1:D4 are displayed.
How do I change all 4 rows to columns in Excel?
How do I transpose every N rows from one column to multiple columns in Excel. You need to type this formula into cell C1, and press Enter key on your keyboard, and then drag the AutoFill Handle to CEll D1. Then you need to drag the AutoFill Handle in cell D1 down to other cells until value 0 is displayed in cells.
How do I convert multiple columns and rows to one column in Excel?
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
- Select the cross table you want to convert to list, click Kutools > Range > Transpose Table Dimensions.
- In Transpose Table Dimension dialog, check Cross table to list option on Transpose type section, select a cell to place the new format table.
How do I get data from multiple columns into one column?
Combine data with the Ampersand symbol (&)
- Select the cell where you want to put the combined data.
- Type = and select the first cell you want to combine.
- Type & and use quotation marks with a space enclosed.
- Select the next cell you want to combine and press enter. An example formula might be =A2&” “&B2.
How do you convert multiple rows into a single column with Comma Separated Values in Excel?
Text to Columns
- Highlight the column that contains your list.
- Go to Data > Text to Columns.
- Choose Delimited. Click Next.
- Choose Comma. Click Next.
- Choose General or Text, whichever you prefer.
- Leave Destination as is, or choose another column. Click Finish.
How do I convert multiple rows to one row in Excel?
Click in a cell, or select multiple cells that you want to split. Under Table Tools, on the Layout tab, in the Merge group, click Split Cells. Enter the number of columns or rows that you want to split the selected cells into.