The best places for this are usually in the wheel well or up under the lip of a chassis. You should clean that spot when you first put it on. Buy a house near the beach, or rent one – then you won’t need to take your car to the beach at all!
How do you keep your keys when swimming?
Here are a couple of alternatives you could also use to keep your key secure:
- Place the key in a sealed bag and put inside a tow float.
- Get a copy of the key without the electronic part and use to drive to the beach (won’t work with cars that require the electronic key to be nearby to start), then tie to your swimsuit.
Where do you put your car keys when swimming?
Do what every local boy does, tie the car keys into the waist knot in your swim trunks…. If your rental has an electronic entry thingy, it is best to remove it from the keys and leave it stashed in the locked car.
How do I keep my keys safe at the beach?
Here are five ways to safekeep your keys so you can enjoy your session without thinking twice:
- Bring it with you. …
- Give it to a friend. …
- Hide it under a rock or in your towel. …
- Get a key security lock. …
- Leave it in a diaper.
Where do I put my car keys when surfing?
Leaving Your Car Key With Your Car When Surfing (5 Solutions)
- Wrap your car key in a diaper and hide it under your seat. …
- Leave your key on top of a wheel or under the frame of your car. …
- Put your key in the exhaust pipe. …
- Put the key inside the spare wheel. …
- Use a combination key lock.
Where do you put keys?
- At Home in a Drawer. PRO- Safe and secure. CON- They’re at home; you’re not.
- Under Your Car in a Magnetic Holder. PRO- Works well. …
- In the Glove Compartment. PRO- Secure. …
- At a Freind’s House. PRO- Safe. …
- In a Storage Unit. PRO- Safe, secure, and someone is always on duty.
Where do you hide your keys at the beach?
A clever tip for hiding your car keys and other small valuables is to place them inside of an old sunscreen bottle or container (be sure to clean it out first – you could also place your belongings in a sealed bag). Nobody would think twice about looking into a sunscreen container left on a towel.
How do you keep car keys dry when swimming?
The Swim Secure waterproof phone pouch is perfect for keeping your smart phone or electronic car keys safe and dry whilst swimming. A waterproof double lock seal keeps your belongings safe at the beach, pool, river or lake. The clear panels allows you to use your smart phone in the pouch while keeping it dry.
Are keyless entry keys waterproof?
Keyless remotes and car keys with buttons are not waterproof. Going to a beach should be fun. … However you should still be able to start the car if the transponder is not damaged.
What do you do with your car keys when you snorkel?
i put our cc and keys in a little ziploc baggie and bury it in the sand under our beach mat.
What do you do with wallet keys at the beach?
The best option is to take it in the water with you in a secure pocket. If I don’t have a pocket, I will sometimes leave my ziploc bag with license, cash, and house key in the car, locked in the glove box, lock the car and fasten the car key ring firmly to my swimsuit.
Where do you put your phone while surfing?
I would say that you should just leave your phone and wallet in the car… You can put your key on a string around your neck and put it in your wetsuite.